Monday, October 29, 2007

Franky Panky

Daniel Bice, a journalist for the Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, is trying to steal Dr. Nugz' and my jobs. He pointed out the hypocrisy in Frank's "family values" platform and, well, his divorce, child-out-of-wedlock, and subsequent custody battle.

Of course, this is all old hat to all you Lasee followers, but Bice did get a quote that I felt should be pointed out: "Reached by cell phone, [Lasee] was curt. Just before hanging up, Lasee said, 'I understand the type of journalism you do, so you can do it without my help.' Not true, not true at all. There'd be nothing to write about here without all the material being supplied by this veteran lawmaker."

No Frank, we really can't do it without your help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't stop. This is a great blog. Can I suggest some topics? How about Frank's tan. It must be discussed. I would also like to see some discussion about the morons who put him in office. At the end of the day Frank is an idiot. We all know that. It is his constituents who are ones who are responsible for all of this. They put him in office. I would be embarrassed if Franky represented me.