Wednesday, November 14, 2007

If only Lasee could read

Bill O'Reilly has started messing with his liberal blogger law school critics by trying to get them kicked out of law school.

My only question is, Frank, when do you try to get Dr. Nugz and I kicked out of law school? We started Seriatim for other reasons, realized it was insufficient to keep up with the ridicule you deserve, and started YLfB to make fun of you. I took the picture from the front page of your blog, added a tongue in Microsoft Paint (with which I am amazing) and captioned it by saying that you're sticking your tongue out out of disgust with the general populus of the state you govern.

Dr. Nugz had an idea: "Of course, it'd mean he would have to hire a lawyer, and he might not feel like punching someone right now." Frank, if you're reading this, you should email some UWLS administrators right now* and tell them to kick JP and Dr. Nugz out of school. I wouldn't bring up your recent attempt to defund the entire institution, though.

* Please BCC us, too. Post a comment and I'll send you the addy.

** Sweet Benny is a news source of no equal.

No comments: